Sunday, November 11, 2012

Side step card with frocks




                                                         Hello there! Happy Sunday! 
Weekend is almost coming to an end. As usual, it´s pass by so quickly. Sigh!I have been so tied up with work and family that I have not update my blog. I really wish I could do it daily as most of my fellow bloggers. Anyways, I am back with three similar cards but with three colours of frocks I bought at the local craft shop. I totally love the side step card that I made on all three. :-)




This is the white dress :-)




And finally, the black dress. Hope you enjoyed your weekend. I really hope to be better in updating the blog.. I have made so many cards that I want to share with you. Have a lovely nite. Cheers!


4 comments:

  1. Supercoola och fina kort Susheel!
    /Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tack underbara Anna. Jag kommer förbi dig i veckan

      kram/Susheel

      Delete
  2. They just changed their mind after seeing this card. It's a winner!
    Now how do I make it. No steps or instruction given love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasbir, sorry. I just saw your comment. The dresses are ready made.. I made the template myself though. Now, is it the dress they thought was cool or the way the card was made?

    ReplyDelete