Thursday, October 11, 2012

Men´s suit card

Hi there, I am back with another card which I have been wanting to try for so long. Since I have been neglecting cards especially for men, I thought to myself it is about time I make for them too. So, this is the outcome- Men´s suit card. I first saw this on Google image and thought to myself that can´t be difficult to make. And I was right.  

You can make this card in so many different colours. I chose grey and red here. It is so easy to mix-match the colours and as for buttons, I am sure you have a whole lot of collections from your previous pants or shirt.

I slot a little message in the card, You can make this card as an invitation/birthday greetings/wedding/ or just for Father´s day. Happy trying and have a great day.
Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. Jamen det var väl en bra idé! Har inte sett den här varianten tidigare; det är jättesnyggt!

    Hälsningar,

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej, länge sen.
      Tack, jag tyckte också äntligen nåt kort inriktat för killar också. Haha.
      Hoppas allt väl med dig.

      Delete