Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Corner bookmarks

Hey there!
Told ya I am going to be better at posting daily. Well, lets see how long it lasts, lol. I want to share two bookmarks I made just a couple of days ago. I am so thankful that I bought the Hero Arts stamp with these gorgeous Russian dolls.


They are so versatile and just love making cards with these. My bookmarks with Russian dolls. 


 


I have added a pendant which I got from local craft shop
for only 1kr each and everytime I visit this craft shop I buy a stash of them for my future bookmarks. :-) Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely Monday evening.
Cheers!!




2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely ADORABLE!!! You posted a comment on my blog about my baby boy dresser card and I wanted to click on your name to see who you were. It's so fun to meet people from all over the world! I will be back to visit again. Hope you do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan. I will visit you, that´s for sure. :-)

      Delete