Sunday, August 21, 2011

Page corner bookmark

Hi! Today I am going to share with you how to make a corner bookmark. I must confess that this is the first time I've ever made one but I wanted to try something new and exciting to share with you. They are so simple to make and look really nice... great for quick gifts too!! 

What fun to have a bookmark that doesn’t slip down inside the page or, worse, fall out the minute you pick the book up off the table! Here is the link where I learnt how to make it. Let your imagination fly to create beautiful bookmarks for you or to give away. Your creativity will flourish, your scrap paper stash will diminish, and your books will look in style! Have a great evening! 

1 comment:

  1. ooh you are back from your vacation?! Love the bookmark, i have never tried this myself.. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete