Friday, August 12, 2011

My new magazine

Hiya there!! I am back from vacation actually a week ago... but needed to recover from vacation.. :-)
Had a great one in London... London you may ask? Yes, we came home day after the riot started. We are thankful that we did not get caught up in the riot and the same time am thankful to God for taking care of our loved ones in UK.

Besides that, I have not been in a creative mood at all.. Been too tired, after work, taking care of the chores etc. etc and the next thing you know, it is already past midnight. Anyways, TGIF and this weekend am planning to be creative along with my little princess. Lets see what we come up with. :-)

I just got this magazine at the local newspaper shop. It is completely new from Australia. Can't wait to get home and after dinner just sway away in my own world browsing through this magazine for inspiration. Have a great weekend ye all. God bless!!

x

1 comment:

  1. thats terrible what happened in London. Thank god you guys were outta there before it all started.

    ReplyDelete