Saturday, July 16, 2011

Zero calories

From the "Tulip" collection
Oh how I wish they were true ;-D
Hi everyone.. I am back with another card.. The cake is from the Tulip collection and can be used in any die-cut machine. I used mine in Cuttlebug. I am in love with this cake. So is my daughter :-) I can see myself making many more. Have a lovely Saturday afternoon. Thanks for dropping by.
This is how it looks inside of the card. The cupcake paper comes from the Happiness- Block cards & cut outs from Panduro Hobby. Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning!! I love this Sush! The pearls on cake look gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for "Sheel"s" corner invitation :) & WOW such a versatile group.Keep up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks anonymous ;-)
    Cheers

    x

    ReplyDelete