Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mojo challenge

Good morning ye all.. I decided to try out this sketch from Mojo.. I just love the sketches by the design teams of Mojo,.So, here you could choose if you would like to make the round or the square. I decided to make both. And you see the results below. ;-)
This dandelion bear is a decoupage you cut out in many pieces and put them all together.
......and walla, you get the square card ;-)
taken from above
and the inside of the card with three flowers from the same collection.
I decided to use the same bear on both cards.
and here is the round shaped card
taken from above
three flowers inside just like the square card.
and here are both the cards. I am preety satisfied how it turned out. Too bad I didn't submit these cards when the sketch was published.. Oh well... there are many more sketches to come. ;-) Have a great Sunday.

2 comments: