Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Circle card

 Decoupage with Dandelion bear


 The sentiment is from the Verve collections.

I embossed the pink paper with hearts. The ribbon roses are bought in bulk from Malaysia :-)

HI folks, Happy Wednesday! I was itching to make circle cards so badly.... so sat down and made three.. Will add pictures of the other two later. I made this card for a very good friend of mine in Malaysia. I posted it only today so it will reach her in a weeks time. I can´t wait to hear from her. Happy crafting!                   ps. thank you for stopping by 

4 comments:

  1. Cool card! I wish I could work with the shapes like you do with your cards!

    Good itching of yours that you felt ...!!!


    Enjoy your summer,

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susheel, your work is FABULOUS!!~ You asked about my picture taking, I use two pieces of card stock along with a light when I snap my photo. It always helps to have your card sitting at an angle. Hope that helps.

    Hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card!.. love all the dimension! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Charlotta.. hope to see you soon. Have a lovely Summer.


    Cindy, thanks! Will try your trick. Thanks for the advice.

    Spardha, thank you from the heart :-)

    ReplyDelete