Saturday, January 26, 2013

Media Art

Happy Saturday!! 

 Hope you all well and enjoying the weekend. It´s been a week ago I updated my blog.. The days seems to pass on too quick. Way too quick if you ask me.. Anyways, I am back to share with you my new passion which I just started. Media art or art journaling is so much fun to create with. I have seen so many for the past couple of months that I just had to give it go. Finally I enrolled myself for a day course in art jounaling at one of the local art store and was surprised with the result. I am hooked!



I was very content with how the colours turned out. We used  Acryl paint on this piece.

Create the world you want to see :-)



Here, picture of the whole piece. It´s nice to take a break from cardmaking. I am deffinately making more of these. Have a lovely weekend and thanks for dropping by.
Cheers!!



No comments:

Post a Comment