Sunday, January 6, 2013

Less is More #101



Happy New Year!!
It´s a been a while I posted anything.. I have been away for a short vacation to London with my little girl.. Truly needed the break and get away from wintery snow.  I really miss creating and while browsing saw the challenge and right away thought of a card I made in Summer. 

The first challenge for this years less is more is a
 colour challenge and for this time they have chosen 
BLACK and WHITE 
with a touch or a splash, a hint or suggestion, a dab or a  patch of 
colour of your choice!

Here´s mine! I enjoy iris folding very much and there was a period where I made many of these frocks to sell. I have chosen white and black with a dash of pink for a graduation card. 




Thanks for stopping by today! 




17 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Sheel, love the summer feel it gives! Hope you enjoyed the trip to London.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sheel! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a clever bit of folding!
    Super job!
    Thanks so much for joining us this time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card... love the dress

    Thanks for Joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card, I love the folding - is it difficult to do?
    Thanks for the comment you left on my blog
    Hugs
    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love the folding in the dress. Fab card!
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great iris folding on this beautiful dress - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great iris folding on this beautiful dress - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog Susheel. I'm glad you liked my iris folding card and I see that you did a little iris folding yourself. It's a lot of fun and the dress turned out lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love iris folding - stunning card, not to mention the dress

    ReplyDelete
  11. Magnificent card Sheel! What cuttings on a dress are interesting! Fine idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Susheel, thanks for popping by..your iris folding is super, fab girly card! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sheel,
    this card is so amazing, I know this technique, but I never thought to use it for the challenge. This is a brilliant idea!
    Thank you very much for your nice comment on my card.

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a wonderful, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, such detail ... love how you've edged each section of the dress for the 'pleats'! Thanks so much for your visit and kind words! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wo what a fantastique creation! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow.. what a fabulous card!! Love the foldings and thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete