Saturday, June 16, 2012

My first baby dresser card

Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying the weekend. I have been home sick the whole week due to a flu bug. I am still recovering and trying to rest as much as I can. I wanted to create something I have never done before and that´s when I came across a baby dresser card by Jackie Topa http://www.stampingwithbluemooncreations.com/my_weblog/2010/10/side-step-dresser-card-with-instructions.html

I just had to give it a go and came up with this spontaniously. My very first baby dresser card. It looked difficult but seriously, it´s so easy. I made this with my cousin; Harvin in mind. She just got baby girl, Kriya. Oh, I love that name. I can´t wait to make a baby boy card now. Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. Baby dressing card is very lovely and meaning for mother and father , i like this card collection .

    ReplyDelete