Sunday, June 24, 2012

Wedding/Anniversary/Valentine heart couple



Hi there, weekend has finally came to an end.  I should really hit the sack but thought I would first post a card I made last night. I was so excited about it and so glad how it turned out. I am a big fan of shaped card and making this anniversary/wedding card was so much fun that I can see myself making many more. I was browsing through the youtube to seek inspiration for wedding cards when I saw  a video by Valita  on how to make these wedding heart punch couple.  I just had to give it a go. And this is the result of my make. Hope you will be inspired too :-). 

and inside of the card says "enjoy your special day".  I already know whom I am giving this card to and it´s for her anniversary. Shhh!!!

Have a good night!


4 comments:

  1. oooh now I really love this!! I may have to try one for my next wedding...in September. :-) Should give me time to perfect it. heehee Love how yours turned out!! Awesome!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Pam, I really enjoyed making this. I can´t wait to see the reaction of my girlfriend when I meet her in Colorado by mid July. It´s her 22nd wedding anniversary.

      x

      Delete
  2. this is so great! what a brilliant idea.. the bride looks like she had some work done LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweetie. The bride surely done loads of work. hahahaha!!!! I simply loved making this. Hope you´re well.

      x

      Delete