Sunday, February 19, 2012

born to shop - Always my friend




Hi there, I wish Sunday came with a pause button ;-) Swoooosh it went. Thought I would be able to make some cards today. Hmmm...wishful thinking. All I managed was a mini post-it holder which I made fo rmy work table, pictures coming soon. I still have an hour to go before I hit the sack so I might make a card or two.
This is a criss-cross card I made for the English shop not long ago. This is one of my many favourites from the Born to shop collection.  Hope you had a great weekend. I am not much of a Monday person so I am not really looking forward to it. Take care. Blessed love,
x

2 comments:

  1. Vilken fin bild och textstämpel du fått tag på. Det vart snyggt kort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack Laila, Jag älskar "born to shop" stämplar. Gick och köpte alla :-)

    ReplyDelete