Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tulip cake





hi there ppl!! my oh my, what a funny weather we are experiencing at the moment.. Rain, sunshine, cloudy, rain again, sunshine... it seems like Mother nature is having several mood swings at one go. Hahaha!!! Anyways, thought I would share a card with you all which I made when I got my new Tulip die cake I bought from Skapa hobby last week. My eyes caught the cake right away and it was a must have item in my wish list. All together there are 16 layers and you just glue them together. I had so much fun with this cake. The flowers in each corners is a punch and I just cut one petal away and glued it together with the next petal and sticked a pearl inside. I am gonna make more cards with this cake that is for sure. Have a lovely evening! Cheers ;-D

2 comments:

  1. oh this is an absolute treat! I bet you daughter loves this one!!! I absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks E.T... Harjeevan, my daughter loves anything that is pink.. Just like her mommy, hahaha! Thanks for dropping by ;-)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete