Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christmas Cards workshop at Sensus Studieförbund








I had my first workshop on Christmas cards at Sensus where I work. Since it was my first workshop, I was preety nervous but eventually it got better and better. I made a starter kit for three Christmas cards and they were all so thrilled to get them. We sat for 3 hours, in our own world and made the cards. Everyone were so happy with their results.

Since the workshop turned out a success, they have asked for a another workshop for the Valentine´s card.. I will be having it this Friday at 5 pm in Sensus. Have been shopping all those beautiful paper and blings. I will uppdate on the workshop after this Friday.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,

4 comments:

  1. Heja dig!
    Jag sa ju att det skulle gå bra eftersom du ändå har så mycket vana av pyssel.

    Hoppas ni får en riktigt kul fredag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh tack Laila... Ja, verkligen kul va det att pyssla med de. Det ska bli roligt imorgon att skapa Alla hjärtans dag kort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks such fun wish iwas there
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) Yes Linnie, we had a a great time. Some of these girls are also coming for the Valentines day card workshop tomorrow. It will be great fun to meet them again.

    ReplyDelete